Celebrations: Amelia performs at Curve

The moment I woke up I realised it was Monday!  Monday was the day of my dance show.  ‘Hooray!’  I was so excited.

When I got to Curve I had to practice my dance on Stage 1 while everyone else was getting ready too.

As I went on the stage I couldn’t see if my friends were in the audience but I knew they should be there. Butterflies were in my tummy making me nervous but as soon as I started to dance I was not nervous at all.  I wanted to go on stage again.  I loved it.

After the performance I saw my friends in the hall.  I gave Mrs Petko a big hug and Joshua, my school friend said, ‘We saw you on stage.’

I was so glad that they did not miss it!  I had a wonderful day.

November 18th, 2015
Celebrations

4 Responses to “Celebrations: Amelia performs at Curve”

1. Ellie says:

I know Amelia did a good job even though I didn’t go because Amelia always does well

2. Ianthe in school says:

Not fair, I wanted to see Amelia perform at the Curve. Well done to the boys who did get picked.

3. Ravi says:

Ooooh not fair. Jai got to see my best friend forever (BFF) perform at the CURVE!!?⚡️⚡️

4. Deb says:

What great achievements to celebrate – dancing on a professional stage and writing such a super report! Well done Amelia.