Class Activities: Theatre trip

Earlier today, the whole school went to Loughborough Theatre to see the Pantomime, Aladdin.  We had a wonderful time.  The pantomime was great.  Widow Twanky kept talking to Mr Bardsley who was sitting with us all in the audience.   We think she rather liked him!  He was a bit embarrassed about it but he was a good sport and we all thought it was very funny.

DSCF0705[1]

In the foyer was an advertising board.  It shows Widow Twanky and Panda. Some of us thought we wouDSCF0706[1]ld have our photo taken with them during the interval.   We thought Widow Twanky was a really funny character – but we’re not quite sure if Mr B felt the same.

December 10th, 2015
Class activities

18 Responses to “Class Activities: Theatre trip”

1. Ellie says:

I really enjoyed the pantomime it was really fun

2. Joseph says:

I loved the pantomime. It was really funny and amazing. I liked it when we got squirted with water. Then Widow Twanky realised the people at the back weren’t wet so she pressed a button and the theatre staff at the back of the theatre soaked the people in the back rows. I am looking forward to going back again next year.

3. Amelia in school says:

I LOVED WATCHING ALADDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Luke in school says:

I loved the panto. It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lily in school says:

I liked the bit in the pantomime when Widow Twanky sprayed us with water. It was fun seeing her embarrassing Mr Bardsley! It was so funny and amazing!!

6. Jai says:

It was a amazing.

7. Ravi says:

I thought it was good. My favourite character was Wishy Washy.

8. cameron says:

I loved watching Aladin!
    My favourite bit was when Twanky pressed the button and the people at the back got wet.

9. Issy says:

I really enjoyed our pantomime.
    My favourite bit was when Widow Twanky was embarrassing Mr Bardsley in front of everyone! It was so funny and AMAZING!!!

10. Joseph says:

I had a brilliant time at the Panto! I liked it when we got sprayed with water. I thought Wishy Washy was very funny.

11. Lottie says:

I really enjoyed the pantomime. I liked it when Widow Twankey kept changing her costumes. I thought they were all really good.

• mrscallaghan says:

They were amazing! Thank you for resubmitting your comment on the correct page.

12. Alex says:

I really enjoyed the whole pantomime and my favourite bit was when Wishy got sucked into the oven. It was funny when Widow Twanky picked on Mr. Bardsley.

13. Harry says:

I really enjoyed this trip it was AMAZING

14. Violet says:

I loved the pantomime my best bit was when Aladin was on the flying carpet.

15. Aspen says:

I had lots of fun at the Pantomime! I especially liked it when they kept picking on Mr Bardsley!

• mrscallaghan says:

Poor Mr B! Thank you for responding so quickly to the post Aspen. I am most impressed.